COVID-19 And UVC Light
Can COVID-19 Be Killing With UVC Light?
UVC ultraviolet light is now on the front line in the battle against coronavirus pandemic. In China, public buses are being disinfected in blue light, while powerful, UVC-emitting robots have been sanitizing hospitals.
UVC light has been shown to inactivate (aka, ‘kill’) two coronaviruses that are near-relatives of the COVID-19 virus: SARS-CoV-1 and MERS-CoV. Therefore it is widely expected to be effective against COVID-19
UV-C can sterilize places where ultraviolet light cannot reach.
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light help to eliminate 99% bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc on the surfaces of most household and personal items. Remove odors, bacteria, and dust motes which cause splenitis, pneumonia, asthma, and allergies.
- Portable design: space saving, to sterilize in the required area at any time.
- Simple operation easy to press ON/OFF button.
- Products used in your daily life, spoons, dishes, telephone handsets, desk, toilets, public places, automobile, etc, free from harmful bacterial pathogens. Keeping your rooms, closets and household appliances in a “Germ Free” antiseptic environment.
- There are three UV light wavelength categories: UVA, UVB and UVC. Our LAMP produces UVC, the only wavelength known to be germicidal.